M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
• Allows riders to connect seat packs to the Bontrager Nebula Plus saddles with flex form technology • Plastic
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- Replacement retainer bearings for an assortment of applications
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
A must-have item for all your delicate department store bike repairs.
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
• Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems • Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance • Black Teflon cables are designed for ultra-low friction and corrosion-free shifts • Stainless steel and zinc galvanized steel cables are corrosion resistant
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated…
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth braking action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
- No metal compound in these pads - They won't be abrasive on your rims - Squeal-free compound
• Fits all Trek kids' bikes • Super-strong steel derailleur guard
• Saddle clamp for straight seatpost • Diameter: 22.2mm
Improve the performance of your tandem drivetrain with fresh stainless cables coated in smooth Teflon for friction-free shifting. Longer than a standard shift cable, its length will get the job done for any tandem. Key features: - Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth…
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
- Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches - Standard protector fits most chainstays - Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
- Durable OEM quality - Cutting guides
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with Bontrager XXX Blendr stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
Jagwire's Mickey Adjusting Barrels are quality adjusters that mount to most road frames. They make it easy to fine-tune your shift cable tension by hand for optimum shifting performance.
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt, cap and star nut - Bolt is hollow for cable pass-through
Your kid will be the talk of the block with a new pair of Trek's Dialed Kids' grips. They come in a rainbow of colors to brighten up those handlebars and maximize the fun!
Make sure your kid has a good grip out on the trail with Trek's Kids' MTB Grips. Their knurled design is easy to hold onto when things get bumpy. Choose the 75/125mm pair for twist-shifter compatibility.
Electra's Comfort Kraton Grips offer an amazingly plush feel and design that matches that natural curve of your hand for extra comfort and security.
Relive the memories of your first bike with Electra's Finger Groove Grips. These retro grips comfortably keep your hands where they belong. And, they come in a variety of colors to match your bike!
Electra's Torpedo Grips feature dual-density rubber and an ergonomic design for an unbelievably comfortable, solid grip. They even feel soft and sure in wet conditions.